Without further ado, here are the mission and objectives you have as a player in ST99:
1. Find all 19 books of The Zeezer Bible, meaning the ZB monk’s cell in which each is being written. You can tell this is important, because their monastic habits are almost the only symbols of organized religion in Shuteye Town. The text files containing the individual ZB scriptures were sheered off by the conversion to HTML, but you can find them if you want to badly enough.
2. Find the answers to the questions you will be asked in the final gauntlet you have to run before reaching South Street Station, Punk City, and “escape with honor.” These are the questions. You will not know or obtain the answers without visiting a very great percentage of Shuteye Town’s 3000 pages/frames. The questions are:
0. What is your name?
1. Who gave you the Apunkrypha book called Ka?
2. How many books of the ZB were were written by “feelmalez”?
3. Where did you find the book of Clipz?
4. How many chapters are in the book of Modelz?
5. Where did you find Daniel Edwards Mahaffey?
6. Where did you find the password to Mahaffey’s journal?
7. What did you find at the Center of the UnderNet?
8. Where did you find the book of Loyerz?
9. Who gave you the map of Shuteye Town? (Two acceptable answers)
10. Who gave you the opportunity to read from The Secret Testament?
11. Where did you find the book of Copz?
12. What is card Number 18 of the Ka Tarot?
13. Who wrote The End of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the 3-Dimensional Mind?
14. What was intended to be the “shining centerpiece of The Zeezer Bible”?
15. Who was Elizabeth going to marry in Shammadamma?
16. Who was Marie’s son in Bloodcry?
17. Where does Doctor Dream come from??
18. Where did you find the mayor? (Two acceptable answers)
19. Who is the father of Doctor Dream?
20. Where is Shuteye Town?
21. Where is Punk City?